On CNBC's Kudlow Report tonight at 7pm ET:
- Keith McCullough, CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management
- Bob Froehlich, The Hartford, Sr. Managing Director
- Don Luskin, Trend Macro Chief Investment Officer
AN INFLATION TSUNAMI COMING?
- Brian Wesbury, First Trust Advisors Chief Economist
- Lee Munson, Portfolio Asset Management Chief Investment Officer
BRUTAL CRACKDOWN IN BAHRAIN
- NBC’s Richard Engel reports.
UNIONS UNDER FIRE…WISCONSIN PROTESTS OVER BUDGET BILL
- Howard Dean, Fmr. VT Governor & Presidential Candidate; "Howard Dean's Prescription for Real Health Care Reform" Author; CNBC Contributor
- State Rep. Robin Vos, (R-Wisc.) co-chair of the state's Joint Finance Cmte
DEFICIT PLAN DETAILS EMERGE: SO WHAT'S THE PLAN HATCHING?
-Senate Budget Committee members Rob Portman (R-OH) and Ron Wyden (D-OR) will join us.
Please join us at 7pm ET on CNBC.